Anil Rathod | Gyan Anil Tech | Anil Rathore | Anil indore#anilrathod

Welcome To My Page Of

G A Y A N  A N I L  T E C H


 

He...

My Name Is Anil Rathod
(Born 09 August 1999) is an Indian ▶️Youtuber my born in khandwa Districtc ,Harshud,Madhaya Pradesh India






FOLLOW ON Instagrame / AnilRathod121

Facebook Page Follow /Gyan Anil Tech

Youtube /Gyan Anil Tech

    
My college Life


There are my study Education in Pharmacy Department Of Chameli devi Institute Of Pharmacy indore

Course ""Pharmacy ,



My School Acadmic Seen In Vilege in A blong to a khandwa Dist.from Jaminiya Sarsari


(1) 1st to 10th class InMy Vilege Govt School

(2)11th class in my vilege to 30 km  of harshud Block studied in govt school

(3) 12th class in study of Subhsh Govt school Bada Ganpati Indore


Thanks...   Anil Rathod


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Trending Whatsapp Status Video Kaise Banaye | Kinemaster Premear

Avee Player Templets In Kinemaster | How To Make Trending Status Video